Symfony Dojo Plugin
Dean Glazeski <dnglaze [at] gmail [dot] com>
The documentation is split into separate chapters. Each covers a different aspect of the plugin.
- Introduction to the Plugin
This serves as a quick introduction to the dgDojoPlugin.
- The Dojo Widget Helpers
Dojo offers various widgets for content display and user interaction. This chapter explains the items implemented in this plugin.
- The Dojo Widget System (In development)
- The Dojo Effects System
This library is provided to add a PHP interface to using Dojo's effect libraries, allowing things like effect combinations and chains along with effect control and configuration.
- The Dojo Form System (Future Plan)
First Alpha: Has been released. See attachments. Comments are welcome to help me tone and make this plugin better.
- Helpers will be mirror image to those available from Prototype
- dgDojoPlugin-0.1.0.tgz (18.6 kB) -
First alpha release with content widgets and helpers., added by Dean.Glazeski on 07/17/08 00:39:17.
- dgDojoPlugin-0.1.1.tgz (41.3 kB) -
Update so that it can get imported properly. This is still missing documentation, so watch out!, added by Dean.Glazeski on 08/02/08 16:19:58.