- The admin generator will be rewritten from scratch to leverage the new form framework.
- The Propel plugin and the Doctrine plugin will be bundled with symfony 1.2. So, as of symfony 1.2, the core team will officially support Doctrine as a first class citizen.
- symfony will support RESTful routing with new sfObjectRoute and sf(Propel|Doctrine)Route
- The project:deploy task will be enhanced to a proper deployment task.
- PHP 5.2 will be the minimum version of PHP required to use symfony.
- native input filtering. We will base this feature on the new filter extension bundled with PHP 5.2.
Note: See TracRoadmap for help on using the roadmap.